Embraer’s Phenom 300: is currently the most delivered business jet in the world with the following advantages:
1. Top in class: speed, climb, and field performance
2. Highly-intuitive cockpit: next-generation avionics
3. Outstanding reliability: airline-like operational efficiency
4. The first light jet clean-sheet design in over a decade
5. Best cabin pressurization in its class. At 45,000 feet, the Phenom 300 is pressurized to a cabin altitude of 6,600 feet. So occupants feel less fatigued and have a more comfortable flight experience.
6. Work as you fly by natural light
With the largest windows in its class -1.33 square feet – the Phenom 300 lets in plenty of natural light to work or read by. There are even 2 windows in the lavatory!
7. Ample room for all your baggage
Measuring 74 cubic feet (2.09 cubic meters), the Phenom 300’s external baggage capacity is the largest in its class – big enough to accommodate your whole group’s luggage. An optional wardrobe keeps your suits wrinkle-free, and for additional convenience, the aircraft also offers 10 cubic feet of internal stowage space.
8. One of the roomiest light jets money can buy
Even though the Phenom 300 is a light jet, the aircraft is big enough to carry up to 10 passengers in comfort and style. The 17-foot-long (5.23 m) OvalLiteTM cabin offers more leg and head room and features the largest galley in its class. The seats move in all directions, swivel, and fully recline for resting or napping. For additional seating and stowage, you can also choose the optional divan. Standard and optional in-flight entertainment and cabin connectivity include a CD/DVD player, 10-inch LCD ceiling-mounted monitor, high-speed Internet connection, and wireless headphones.
9. A ramp presence like no other
The Phenom 300’s ramp presence is an enviable one, especially at night with its impressive “air stair” down and the lights turned on. The aircraft has the largest entrance door area in its class. A favorite of Phenom 300 owners, the jet’s air stair features handrails, optional step lights, and telescopic tubes.
10. Lower costs, less pollution
The Phenom 300 is a fuel-efficient jet burning up to 19% less fuel per flight hour(1) than its closest competitor, making it the greenest aircraft in its category.
The Phenom 300 is such a popular choice with customers around the world. To learn more about this aircraft or for air charter services worldwide, contact the aviation professionals at Petb Jets.