The Gulfstream G550 has the efficiency to fly 6,750 nautical miles/12,501 kilometers nonstop, but also is capable of operating out of short-field, high-altitude airports. Payload is a plus, too. The G550 can transport up to 18 passengers and still has the range to fly nonstop more than 12 hours. Whether it’s a two-hour hop or a 14-hour nonstop flight, the Gulfstream G550 can handle it. Multiple seating areas create a range of possibilities, whether it’s a dedicated crew rest area, a private stateroom, a conference area or an entertainment space.
Powered by two Rolls-Royce engines that provide the most thrust of any jet in its class, the Gulfstream G550 has a cruise range of 6,750 nautical miles /12,501 kilometers. The G550 flies from Shanghai to Los Angeles or New York to Dubai nonstop at Mach 0.80. London to Tokyo or to Los Angeles is nonstop at Mach 0.85. Fly all those miles without the delay of fueling stops or extra landing fees.
The G550’s quiet interior also improves the cabin experience. Advanced sound suppression techniques keep engine noise where it belongs―outside the aircraft. Start with 14 Gulfstream signature oval windows to infuse the cabin with natural light. Introduce only 100 percent fresh air and combine that with cabin pressurized to a very low altitude. The result is subtle, but effective. Plentiful natural light and fresh air help passengers stay alert and focused. Low-altitude pressurization requires less exertion from the body and ensures passengers arrive at their destinations refreshed and alert.
More than 450 Gulfstream G550 aircraft are in service, and collectively, have flown more than 1 million hours, a performance that gives the Gulfstream G550 a National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) dispatch reliability rating of 99.9 percent―the equivalent of missing only one trip in five years of service. That’s dependability clients can count on, day in, day out, flight hour after hour.
For more information on this aircraft, please contact our aviation professionals at www.PetJets.com
As we approach the upcoming 2015 holiday season, we wanted to remind our clients to book your holiday charter trips early to reserve the best pricing and aircraft! We also wanted to add some Winter travel tips to keep in mind to ensure a safe, secure and stress-free trip for everyone.
- Let’s see some ID – Make sure the information on your dog’s ID tags is current and the tags are securely fastened to their collar. Also, carry a recent photo with contact information in case you get separated.
- Vacation vaccination – Schedule a visit to the vet if your dog isn’t completely up to date on all shots before you leave. Keep copies of vaccination documentation on hand and also bring along any medications your dog might need.
- Comfort – Bring a favorite blanket and pillow to create a familiar, comforting environment in the aircraft. Try to stick to a regular feeding and sleeping schedule.
- Watered down – Along with food, your dog will need plenty of bottled water for the flight. Bring your pets favorite watering bowl!
- Shake your booty – If you’re planning some backwoods winter adventures with your pooch, bring along a set of all-weather dog booties to protect your pet’s paws from raw, frozen terrain.
- No more salty paws – Walking on roads or sidewalks coated with de-icing salts can irritate a dog’s paw pads. Bring along some baby wipes to help keep paws clean and salt-free.
- Be prepared – Pack an extra leash, first aid kit, and cleaning supplies for unexpected emergencies.
- Sweater weather – If your dog is prone to the shivers, he or she might need a warm doggy sweater to keep the chills at bay during your flight.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote for your next trip and we hope these helpful tips prepare you and your pets for a successful holiday travel season!
When you fly with a jet charter service, you’ll never want to fly on a commercial airline again. Executive jet charters provide everything you need for a convenient, relaxing flight. This is why their popularity in the corporate world has soared in recent years. The jets themselves range in size from small to large, with the large ones accommodating up to eighteen passengers– perfect for small groups who prefer to travel together. One of the many benefits of flying on an executive jet charter is privacy. You get to travel with people you know, and you get the entire plane to yourself. This makes it a lot easier to relax in private, or discuss pertinent matters pertaining to business or personal things. It is also much more pleasant for your pet!
Travelers also prefer executive jet charter travel because of the high degree of comfort this kind of trip offers. Spacious comfortable seats, gourmet meals, bars, and in-flight movies are just some of the perks you can expect to find on your next pet jet charter flight. It sure beats those cramped commercial airline flights where you can barely move your legs. What’s more, it’s convenient. You don’t have to wait in line for hours. You just pull right up to the aircraft, board the plane, and you’re ready to go.
Not only is it convenient, using this method to travel is about as flexible as it gets. You don’t have to rely on airlines’ schedules– you choose the times you want to fly. What this means is you could potentially fly to two or three destinations to attend meetings in a single day– and be home in time for dinner! This is why executive jet charter has become the most popular method for people who rely on travel as a key ingredient in doing business. It is also a time saver when you have limited time for vacation!
What’s more, executive jet charter companies currently fly to ten times the number of airports that commercial airlines go to. By traveling this way, you avoid long lines and traffic jams leading to busy airports, and end up flying to and from the exact destinations you need to go to. If you wind up running behind schedule or need to add an unexpected additional stop on to the itinerary, the flight crew will go out of its way to accommodate your needs.
When evaluating all the benefits of executive jet charters, it doesn’t make sense to travel any other way! Contact Pet Jets for a free charter quote for your next vacation or business trip and bring your favorite pet(s)!