As we approach the upcoming 2015 holiday season, we wanted to remind our clients to book your holiday charter trips early to reserve the best pricing and aircraft! We also wanted to add some Winter travel tips to keep in mind to ensure a safe, secure and stress-free trip for everyone.
- Let’s see some ID – Make sure the information on your dog’s ID tags is current and the tags are securely fastened to their collar. Also, carry a recent photo with contact information in case you get separated.
- Vacation vaccination – Schedule a visit to the vet if your dog isn’t completely up to date on all shots before you leave. Keep copies of vaccination documentation on hand and also bring along any medications your dog might need.
- Comfort – Bring a favorite blanket and pillow to create a familiar, comforting environment in the aircraft. Try to stick to a regular feeding and sleeping schedule.
- Watered down – Along with food, your dog will need plenty of bottled water for the flight. Bring your pets favorite watering bowl!
- Shake your booty – If you’re planning some backwoods winter adventures with your pooch, bring along a set of all-weather dog booties to protect your pet’s paws from raw, frozen terrain.
- No more salty paws – Walking on roads or sidewalks coated with de-icing salts can irritate a dog’s paw pads. Bring along some baby wipes to help keep paws clean and salt-free.
- Be prepared – Pack an extra leash, first aid kit, and cleaning supplies for unexpected emergencies.
- Sweater weather – If your dog is prone to the shivers, he or she might need a warm doggy sweater to keep the chills at bay during your flight.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote for your next trip and we hope these helpful tips prepare you and your pets for a successful holiday travel season!
Are you preparing to take a trip in the near future or need to relocate with your pet(s)? If so, will your trip need to be a round trip or a one-way trip? Although most travelers need to take round trips, there are some who are only in need of a one-way trip. If you are able to take a one-way trip, you may want to think about chartering a private jet, instead of flying commercially as there are numerous pricing specials that might be more affordable than you think for pet transport.
When it comes to the chartering of a private jet for one-way trips, there are many travelers who wonder why they should charter a jet. One of the many reasons why you may want to think about chartering a private jet for your next one-way trip is because of privacy. When you charter a private jet, you and your predetermined passengers, if there are any, will be the only individuals aboard the aircraft, aside from the crew. The other top reason is for your pet to fly with you in the cabin!
While being able to travel alone is a great reason for chartering a private jet for your next one-way trip, it is not the only reason why you should. Privately chartered jets are often associated with expensive tastes, it is more than possible for you to find a relatively low-cost or affordable private jet chartering company to do business with.
That is why you are urged to give a private jet charter a quick glance if you are only in need of a one-way ticket, instead of round trip travel reservations. A large number of private jet chartering companies offer deals or specials for one-way travel. Here at Pet Jets, we can assist you with finding such one way specials!
Private jet chartering companies will take these types of reservations, they can sometimes lose money when doing so. If the private jet chartering company is located in New York, but a customer makes reservations to charter a flight to Texas, that plane will have to return to New York. That is why many chartering companies offer discounts on one-way returning flights.
For your next vacation, business, or relocation trip, consider aircraft charter to save time and money. Private air carriers who are willing to fly you and your pets serve thousands of airports worldwide that are not served by the airlines. Contact the folks at Pet Jets for a free quote at info@petjets!
When transporting your pets with you, the Embraer Phenom 300 aircraft is a great aircraft to charter! Please view the review video below to learn more about this beautiful aircraft!