Over the last year more of our clients have utilized private jets for relocation to Hawaii with pets from the mainland U.S. with much success that has eased the stress on both pets and their owners. Via our partnership with Le Bas International, we have been successful at finding empty legs or one way pricing for our clients that has lowered the cost considerably as super-mid sized or large private jets are needed to make the over water flight from the west coast. Individuals interested in aircraft charter to Hawaii can simply contact Pet Jets 24/7 at +1.714.367.4028 or via email at email@example.com for a non-obligation quote. Pet owners should also know Hawaii is a rabies free state. Hawaii’s quarantine law is designed to protect residents and pets. All dogs and cats, regardless of age (puppies and kittens included) or purpose, must comply with Hawaii’s dog and cat import requirements. For more information, visit The Hawaii Department of Agriculture’s Division of Animal Industry page.
Dog Travel Tips! Can our dogs eat that? This is a great article, especially for pet owners when traveling with Pet Jets and are on the go!
For most people feeding your dog is simply a matter of grabbing the dry kibble, putting some water in the bowl and hope that your pup loves it.
There is, however, a new movement of feeding dogs a raw diet or supplementing their diets with fresh fruit, vegetables, and meat. Of course, dogs evolved from wolves, and therefore they enjoy a diet high in protein, specifically meat based products.
For many of us, knowing what human food to feed a dog can be a challenge. A diet that’s high in fat, sugar, and fillers is bad for dogs and us so what should we feed them unhealthy food? Luckily Pet Gear Lab has produced a super handy chart which you can download, print out and stick on your fridge. It lists all the common foods which you can freely feed your pup and those which you should feed moderately, or avoid altogether. It’s handy for kids or elderly parents to refer to when they feel like giving your pets tit bits.
This is what it looks like:
Head on over to Pet Gear Lab to grab the download and let us know how you’re getting on with introducing human food into your dog’s diet.
Hawaii pet flights can be accomplished with air charter and planning. Pet Jets has been pleased with providing our clients with air charter needs for Hawaii pet flights as more pet owners learn about aircraft charter as a travel solution when visiting or relocating to the Hawaii Islands. While air charter can be expensive, Pet Jets has been able to assist with finding one way and empty-leg flights for clients that are flexible with their flight schedules. Pet Jets has recently created the Pet Jets Travel Club for members that might be interested in sharing a flight that can assist lowering the cost by up to 50% by splitting the cost with another party.
What is most important for pet owners interested in pet flights to Hawaii is understanding Hawaii’s Animal Quarantine Law that requires some planning in order to avoid up to a 120 day quarantine upon arrival in Hawaii. Hawaii is rabies-free. Hawaii’s quarantine law is designed to protect residents and pets from potentially serious health problems associated with the introduction and spread of rabies. All dogs and cats, regardless of age (puppies and kittens included) or purpose, must comply with Hawaii’s dog and cat import requirements.
Chapter 4-29 Hawaii Administrative Rules, governs the importation of dogs, cats and other carnivores into Hawaii. This law states that dogs and cats meeting specific pre- and post-arrival requirements may qualify for 5-day–or-less quarantine program, which has a provision for direct release at Honolulu International Airport after inspection. Furthermore, the law requires dogs and cats that do not meet all of the specific 5-Day-Or-Less program requirements to be quarantined for up to 120 days upon arrival in Hawaii. Please read thoroughly the following documents containing details on the rabies quarantine programs for importing dogs and cats. For a complete understanding of the rules and requirements for the importation of pets into Hawaii, visit the State of Hawaii Animal Industry Website that offers contact information and online brochures explaining the steps required.
For air charter inquiries to Hawaii, contact Pet Jets for a non-obligation quote at +1.714.367.4028 24/7 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we approach the upcoming 2015 holiday season, we wanted to remind our clients to book your holiday charter trips early to reserve the best pricing and aircraft! We also wanted to add some Winter travel tips to keep in mind to ensure a safe, secure and stress-free trip for everyone.
- Let’s see some ID – Make sure the information on your dog’s ID tags is current and the tags are securely fastened to their collar. Also, carry a recent photo with contact information in case you get separated.
- Vacation vaccination – Schedule a visit to the vet if your dog isn’t completely up to date on all shots before you leave. Keep copies of vaccination documentation on hand and also bring along any medications your dog might need.
- Comfort – Bring a favorite blanket and pillow to create a familiar, comforting environment in the aircraft. Try to stick to a regular feeding and sleeping schedule.
- Watered down – Along with food, your dog will need plenty of bottled water for the flight. Bring your pets favorite watering bowl!
- Shake your booty – If you’re planning some backwoods winter adventures with your pooch, bring along a set of all-weather dog booties to protect your pet’s paws from raw, frozen terrain.
- No more salty paws – Walking on roads or sidewalks coated with de-icing salts can irritate a dog’s paw pads. Bring along some baby wipes to help keep paws clean and salt-free.
- Be prepared – Pack an extra leash, first aid kit, and cleaning supplies for unexpected emergencies.
- Sweater weather – If your dog is prone to the shivers, he or she might need a warm doggy sweater to keep the chills at bay during your flight.
Please email us at email@example.com for a free quote for your next trip and we hope these helpful tips prepare you and your pets for a successful holiday travel season!
When transporting your pets with you, the Embraer Phenom 300 aircraft is a great aircraft to charter! Please view the review video below to learn more about this beautiful aircraft!